D.I.Y Lavender spritzz for snoozies

Helloo everyone

So todays blog post is a D.I.Y Post and its on a lovely lavender spray.

Lavender is the best thing to spray around the room before going to sleep and to help relaxation.

So heres how to make the spritzzz

Ingredients:

• Essential Lavender Oil.
  • Witch Hazel
  • Spritzy bottle.
  • Water

First step –

Add 9-10 drops of the lavender oil into the bottle.

img_0063

Second Step – Add one or two drops of the witch hazel.

img_0064

Step 3 – Fill the rest of the bottle with water ( or half the bottle as I did as the bottle was big).

img_0071

Final step – Spritz and enjoy the beautiful smells plus this will help relax you.

img_0073

I spray a few sprays on my pillow .

img_0076

Hope you enjoyed

xx

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. CONNXVI says:

great post!!

Liked by 1 person

2. I’ll need to try this, Lavender is my favourite thing!!! Love it in bath bombs, will need to try it!! xox

Liked by 1 person

3. Alice says:

Aww this looks amazing! Really simple way of making your room smell of lavender!

4. Keely says:

Cool! Sounds easy 🙂 what does the witch hazel add to it?

5. ashlexyz says:

I can’t stand lavender so I might try this with a different scent!

XO
    Ashley

6. Must try this out! Love Love Love lavender

Morgan // http://www.justmorgs.com

7. Jade Writes says:

This sounds fab! Will definitely give it a try!💖

8. Della says:

I need to make this! I really want to get into trying calming sprays before I sleep. Great post xx

9. I juat started using witch hazel as a toner these past couple months & lovvve it! My complexion is noticeably clearer (to me anyway). But this so great! I love lavender before bed too – just in my hands — but have never tried a spritz. Will have to try it :))

10. xmeganlisa says:

Lavender is one of my favourite scents! Thanks for the great idea!

Meg
    xmeganlisa.wordpress.com

11. Life Memoirs Blog says:

Thanks for the info dear .Got to know how to make it at home