I got the job of my dreams

Hello everyone its been a while….

Busy times but I’m back and now posting every Wednesday!

So exiciting news I got a new job not just any job the “job of my dreams”.I actually had a post planned called “My dream Job” but no need to post now as I got it !! Still shocked and still doesnt feel real even though im there a week or so now.

So for as long as I can remember I have ALWAYS wanted to work in Brown Thomas(If your not from Ireland its a luxury department store selling all luxury brands from Brown Thomas to Chanel).Myself and my best friend always said we would work there together when we grew up.Fast forward 5ish years and I did it I fulfilled my dreams!

I am working for Estée Lauder in Brown Thomas to work for such an amazing brand honestly is the best job ever I wouldnt even call it a job its so much fun.

To think this time last Year I was suffering with such heavy anxiety and could bearly leave the house to working in a different city and currently looking for my own house and still only 19 years old!

I am so thankful and grateful and still in shock and I can’t express that enough.

So ya thats my little life update I hope you all have a fab day whatever you might be doing!

Best wishes

xx

My social networks

___________________________

Snapchat -beautyfruity17

Youtube –https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1TtQuQBr39fNwxaeSZbKA?spfreload=10

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/beautyfruity17/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Twitter- https://twitter.com/beautyfruity17

Instragram- https://www.instagram.com/beautyfruity17/?hl=en

______________________

15 Comments Add yours

1. xmeganlisa says:

Ah this is so exciting and such great news! It sounds like you’ve come a really long way in the last year and you should be so proud of yourself! Congratulations on the new job xx

2. Congrats!! It’s great that you can do a job that you love and doesn’t feel like work! Xx

3. You go girl! Congratulations! I am so glad to hear you are where you always dreamt of! This so nice to read such good news! good luck with everything! xx corinne

4. Natasha says:

Congratulations on getting your dream job! I’d love to do this but don’t know how to
    Tasha x

5. Olivia m says:

Congrats that sounds amazing! Must be amazing to have your dream job!

6. Omg that sounds amazing. I love Estee Lauder makeup I bet you will learn so much with them! Wish you the best of luck 😀

Kumbear Xo

7. Ah I love Brown Thomas! I’ve only been a few times as I have relatives in Ireland but it’s such an awesome place! Congratulations on the new job and good luck, I’m sure you’ll love it xx

8. Louise Joy says:

Well done! It’s so great when you genuinely enjoy and have a passion for your job/career, rather than just seeing it as a way to make money x

9. sarahtrademark says:

Oh wow congrats xx

10. aww this is amazing, well done hope everything goes well xx

11. possiblysami says:

Wow, this is incredible! Congrats! x

12. Poppy Mayy says:

Congratulations on your dream job! I hope everything goes well and you can make even more of your dreams come true.

13. Amy says:

Congratulations!! I would love to work for a makeup counter! X

14. Kate says: